www.aljazeera.net/english

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WHO AM I ?? 20 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME!


Please don't read this! am i in the beginning of my dream to HEAVEN?? are we in the same boat??? yes indeed we are, just a one step forward to go.Alright let's kicked out and give me a few minute to introduce my self.

First and foremost, I am Ahmed but some one special in this life named me HANAD, oh what a name....i am all the way from Camel milk and honey land, wonder where is it? simply Google it i was born in the middle of 1980's- 1st may. i'm the second eldest of my family, with the total of five siblings, two sisters and two brothers. my two sisters living in the uk and sweden at the moment, while my two young brothers living together with my mother(oh what a lovely mother, i miss her) long live to my family. Mohamed sheikh adam is the father who is a business man living in the gufl some where in dubai, UAE and yeah i can say he is the best dad ever, you know why? he sacrifice all his time, wealth and concepts to me, i hope one day i can reward him and pay back what he contribute. Besides, am soul hopper, or a Nomad at his own copper, chasing ancestral tales under the ''pearls of Wisdom'. , Educated by far away south east asia MALAYSIA. i'm in love with words, music, philosophy, the beauty of faith, nature, different cultures, human geography, sociology, Afrikan History. Furthermore, i have done my primary school in sheikh madar primary school in shacab area(ex xuseen giire) after all i went my secondary school in FARAH OOMAAR..including my two year diploma of teacher training college, before i start my teacher training..i went to Iraq for study purposes..overall Iraq was horrible place to study and i decided to go back in hargiesa later in 2001. However in 2005 i fly all the way to Malaysia, being many years in Malaysia i did my degree in BBA banking and finance in Multimedia University and at the moment i am doing my MBA (islamic banking and finance)in INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSTIY OF MALAYSIA..Graduate school of management...all in all, that is the end of my formal education and in summary i am expecting to become a professor some time many years from now, just pray for me :). Even though i want write a lot of things that i admire and fancy in this horrific world but i just want to shorten my profile as this is my first blog i had had ever in my life. I am very pleased that you visited my blog and reading my simple biography. Thanks and stay tune for more postings if god willing. LAST but not least, please hold your breath and feel free to keep reading what i call MY INTIMATE SECRETS...HERE WE GO, but can smile little bit?


THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

•Most embarrassing moment: being Iraq in one year, at the age of 17, before the US invade. I felt like chalk and cheese things out there.
•My happiest moment: STILL TO COME..MAYBE MY WEDDING DAY..WHO KNOWS LOL
•My greatest fear: HELL FIRE AND DOOMSDAY.
•The persons I admire most: MY mother and father, they are the one who take care of me when I was young till my adult age...They all dedicated their whole life to me..ALLAH BLESSES THEM.
•My Most treasured passion: my laptop which I bought in 2005, its Toshiba and still functioning 
•My Most unappealing habit: staring funny things, especially when go to the town….
•My favourite word: waa la yaabay
•Favourite book: HOLLY QURAN of course….
•Most guilty pleasure: when I was watching prison break….i never feel guilty about it..
•Guests I would invite in my wedding ceremony: every one who I know including asxaabtii shacabka…
•My biggest disappointment: Trusting some one who was FAKE
•My closes time come to death: every time…especially before I sleep I think about death..And probably every time I fly a plane…
•Favourite city: Mecca
•Favourite football club: CHELSEA fc
•Favourite car: BMW
•My favourite Somali singer’s: max’med moge, faysal cumar mushteeg, khadra dahir, and c.dhule.
•Favourite foreign singer: Enrique iglesias..
.Favourite commedians: cabdi haybe lambad, bon xirsi, and mr bean...
•Favourite colour: blue light
•My legacy: the whole lot superior I have done in this world.
•The most important lesson life has taught him: take pleasure in, because its short
•Who should I thank to: ALLAH, after that you because you are reading my secrets right now. :)

UNTILL FOR NEXT EDITING ABOUT ME, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG..PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VIEWS, COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT..

AHMED HANAD


COPYRIGHT 2010 AHMED HANAD

No comments:

Post a Comment